Classic Mastery/Volume Basics – Mobile, AL – 09-22-2019
LOCATION INFORMATION:Courtyard Mobile
1000 West 1-65 Service Road
South Mobile, AL 36609
Date of Class: September 22, 2019
Start Time: 9:00 am
Course fee includes an unprecedented 1:4 average instructor/student ratio with 5-6-hours of hands-on practice time plus:
- QuickStart Practice Kit with unique, exclusively designed premium products such as our patent pending SwipePoint™ tweezers, Perfect Form Gel Patches for the lashes and eyelid, our exceptional Elite Bond adhesive, and assortment of Bold and Silky Minks classic eyelash extensions for use in class and for post-training practice
- Complimentary Lunch
- Lavish Lashes® Mastery of Classic Eyelash Extensions Certification upon successful demonstration of the course requirements
- Opportunity to retake the entire course free for an unlimited amount of time, to refresh your skills or to retest for certification. Based on availability. A $100 administrative fee is required and includes lunch and materials for use in class.*
- 15% off our products purchased the day of the class
- Approximately 3-4 hours of hands-on practice time with your model
*Based on availability, must be in “Good Standing” according to Terms and Conditions.
The Lavish Lashes® Classic Mastery/Volumes Basic Course is designed specifically for those exceptionally qualified and experienced Lash Professionals who:
- Want to advance their classic lash extension application skills,
- Want confirmation and recognition that they have earned their classic mastery certification and the right to the title of Master Lash Stylist,
- Want to learn the safest method for doing the lower lashes and offer the service with confidence, and
- Are considering offering volume lashes and want a basic introduction and practice time on making their own lash fans.
This course will introduce you to volume basics and prepare you to take our Advanced Volume Blends Artistry 1 course to move you from volume basics to an advanced volume level.
So, if you are an experienced and certified Eyelash Extension Professional* committed to mastering your classic skills and expanding your repertoire with the volume lashing technique, then this course is for YOU!
What sets this course apart from other volume courses?
- Value—thorough, practical, no-nonsense curriculum combined with exclusive quality products for the best cost so you get more for your money
- Amount of intensive hands-on practice with models (3-4 hours)
- Highly-concentrated interaction with the trainer – 1:4 average trainer/student ratio
- Standards of qualification and certification that are observable and verifiable – without these standards in place, certification is meaningless
- Unlike other companies, Lavish Lashes® does not ask you to be a model for another student and we do not require you share a model with other students. We require one model per student to maximize your hands-on time and learning experience
- Learning the “Lavish Way” — Our Classic Mastery/Volume Basics curriculum and products are designed for you to be successful at creating the fuller, voluminous look your clients desire, while taking into consideration the “canvas” you have to work with, the natural looking lash products we exclusively carry, and your skill set as an artist. It is designed to produce the best, most natural looking Lavish Lashes, the kind of naturally beautiful looking lashes that keep your customers coming back to you, and in turn, you to us…..because your success drives our success and makes us proud to say, we are Lavish Lashes.
In this course, you will:
Learn or confirm the following:
- Lavish Lashes 8 pillars of safety: Product safety, Client safety, Product safety
- Best practices in covering and protecting the eye area
- How to consistently get the perfect amount adhesive in 1-step
- Variations on how to pick up extensions in 1-step
- 4 basic methods of attachment
- 4 basic methods of isolation
- 10+ tips and strategies for working with challenges in the procedure
- Understand the pros and cons of the “right” application sequence
- Learn how to use innovative tools and products to improve your efficiency
- Learn how to apply eyelash extensions safely to the lower lashes, a unique must-have service offering for your “Lash Menu of Services”
- Receive 3-4 hours of hands-on time with your model in a small class setting (average 1:4 instructor/student ratio) that optimizes observation and feedback by one of our exceptional Certified
- Lavish Lashes National Trainers
- State the fundamental differences between classic lashes and volume lashes
- Learn the difference between classic, volume, and volume blends lashing techniques
- Learn the basic fundamentals of pure volume fan creation
- Practice the art of volume fan making
- Demonstrate mastery of classic lash extensions techniques with a timed assessment
Lavish Lashes® Classic Mastery/Volume Basics is for Advanced Lash Professionals ONLY and builds on the knowledge and skills that you have already acquired through previous certification/training classes and your experience. We require that you:
- Have a proficient skill set to apply 50 extensions on each eye with perfect technique in 1.0 to 1.5 hours that you will demonstrate during a timed assessment in class,
- Allow verification of your skill set via access to 5 before and after photos/video on your social media and/or website – or submit photos/videos directly via email, and complete a short questionnaire prior to class to help us tailor the training to best meet your needs.*
* Lavish Lashes reserves the right to decide whether your prerequisite requirements are acceptable.
- You will need to provide a model for Lavish Lashes® Classic Mastery/Volume Basics course beginning at 12:30 pm..,
- If you are traveling from out of town and unable to do so, please contact us as soon as possible so we can explore other options.
- Unlike other companies, Lavish Lashes® does not ask you to be a model for another student and we do not require you share a model with other students. We require one model per student to maximize your hands-on time and learning experience.
Registration and Introductions (Please arrive early)
(1 hour, 15 minutes)
Theory and Best Practices in the Classic Lash Extension Technique
• Lavish Lashes 8 Pillars of Safety
– Product Safety
– Client Safety
– Application Safety
• Summary of Basic vs Volume/Volume Blends Technique
• Lavish Lashes Lash Extension Classic Technique Summary & Best Practices
– Pick-Up and Pick-Up Sequence
– Getting the Right Amount of Adhesive
– 4 Basic Methods of Isolation
– 4 Basic Methods of Attachment
– Classic Technique – The Lavish Way
– Volume Blends – The Lavish Way
– Pros and Cons of Custom Made vs Premade Fans
– Basic Techniques for Making Volume Fans
(1 hour, 30 minutes)
Volume Fan Making Demonstration & Practice Time
Light Lunch (Complimentary)
(Models Arrive) Set-up stations, greet models with consent forms, take pictures, remove eye makeup
Demo of Key Points of Interest from Theory
(1 hour, 30 minutes)
Demo: 10+ Tips and Strategies for Working with Challenges in the Procedure to Improve Speed and /or Efficiency
Hands-on Time for Students to Practice Techniques with Model/Continuation Timed Rotations
Applying Eyelash Extensions to the Lower Lashes – Trainer Demo and Student Hands-on Practice with Model
Disclaimer: Times dedicated to each item in the agenda above are approximate and may differ, allowing the trainer to best accommodate the varying readiness and skill levels of the students in the class.