LavishBrows™ is a revolutionary new product and technique for brow enhancement that is similar to Lavish Lashes® Eyelash Extensions. LavishBrows™ Eyebrow Extensions are individual fabricated hair fibers that are attached to individual natural eyebrow hairs, or adhered directly on the skin, using a high-performance cosmetic adhesive. This non-invasive, painless eyebrow-enhancing method is the newest innovation in the beauty world for fuller, shapelier, natural looking eyebrows.
LavishBrows™ can be applied onto an existing eyebrow hair or directly on the skin, making eyebrow extensions the most comprehensive solution for a variety of needs – whether your client wants to enhance a full brow line, or has some areas of brow sparseness, or has no visible eyebrows due to illness or over plucking, eyebrow extensions are the answer.
As with eyelash extensions, there are many factors that affect how long brow extensions last; when attached to the skin, they will last on average 2-3 days or up to a week and when attached to an eyebrow hair, the extensions will last 2-3 weeks. In addition to where the extension is placed, your clients’ lifestyle, after care, skin and hair type, and other factors will influence how long brow extensions last.
The application of eyebrow extensions carries very minimal risk as compared to eyelash extension applications, due to the proximity to the eye. If you are a Certified Eyelash Extension Professional and also have some experience shaping eyebrows, our Instruction Guide for the Application of LavishBrows™ Eyebrow Extensions and LavishBrows™ Training Video (thirty-day access), plus practice, are just what you need to become a proficient eyebrow extension professional, thereby increasing your repertoire and expanding your revenue.
We know that being certified by a reputable company has great value and benefit and for that reason we offer a certification process once you have completed the online training video and workbook and feel that you are ready.
Remember, you will have access to the online training for thirty days, however, there are no time constraints on when you begin the certification process. Take the time you need to practice and then send us your beautiful before and after brow shots. You will be on your way to being a Lavish Lashes® Certified LavishBrows™ Professional. Eyebrow extensions make a lucrative add-on service to compliment your eyebrow and eyelash enhancement services.
Become a Certified LavishBrow Eyebrow Extension Stylist by purchasing one of the LavishBrows™ kits below and LavishBrows™ Online Training and Certification Program.
We wish you the best!
The requirements to become certified by Lavish Lashes® as a Certified LavishBrows™ Eyelash Extension Professional, are as follows:
- Purchase a LavishBrows™ Starter or Essentials Kit
- Purchase the LavishBrows™ Online Training and Certification Program
- View the LavishBrows™ Online Training Video (you have full access for 30 days from the date of receipt of your kit) and read the LavishBrows™ Instructional Guide, which is a companion piece to the video. As you watch the video and read the guide, make note of any questions or comments you have and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our experienced LavishBrows™ trainers will respond.
- Submit 3 before and after photos of your eyebrow extensions applications with a completed case study form (included with the Instructional Guide) for each of the 3 models. Photos must be clear shots of both brows. Submit photos and case studies to email@example.com.
- Once your photos are received, you will receive an email back stating if the 3 sets of photos are acceptable. If you receive a fail, we will explain what you need to do to improve and request that you send another set of before and after photos to pass.
- After your submitted before and after photos have been approved, you will be emailed a short exam to complete and return. For certification, you must score 80% or higher on the exam.
- Upon receipt of the passing exam, you will be mailed your certificate!