The Advanced Comprehension and Conversion Certification Course (also known as the Advanced Conversion Course) is designed specifically for beauty, medical, or dental professionals who have been trained and/or certified to apply eyelash extensions by a company or school other than Lavish Lashes® and seek the distinction of being a Certified Lavish Lashes® Professional and taking their skill set beyond the basic! Why choose Lavish Lashes® as your training provider? Click here and find out why Lavish Lashes® is the premier lash extension company in the industry.
The Advanced Conversion Course offers you the unique opportunity to enroll in our Advanced Comprehension Course without first completing our Basic Certification Course: Lash Extension Basic Technique and Safety. We have designed an additional two hours of curriculum to be taught at the beginning of our Advanced Comprehension Course to comprise the Advanced Conversion Course. Your highly experienced instructor will devote these two additional hours solely to you and will tailor make them to address your individual skill set.
Most importantly, the Advanced Conversion Course will provide you the opportunity to have your current skills assessed by our knowledgeable trainer, who will observe your technique and provide one-to-one consultation and instruction to heighten your skill level and take you to the next level in your career.
The first two hours of instruction will also cover the following topics:
• Dealing with adverse reaction
• Important observations and consultation points to have with your clients prior to the procedure –effectively using the Lavish Lashes® Client Intake/Consent Form
• Basic technique for safe removal of eyelash extensions
• Basic principles of lash design
During this time, you will also be introduced the Lavish Lashes® unique 1-Step Sequence for Perfect Bonding and our core principles and techniques that provide the foundation for beautiful, long lasting Lavish Lashes®.
Following your individualized, 2-hour session with the instructor, you will spend the remainder of the training day immersed in our Advanced Comprehension Course curriculum. The content is designed to increase your confidence and speed as you learn additional techniques for perfect bonding and isolation, efficiency, and design. You will be provided tips and strategies for working with challenging lashes and challenging situations. You will also learn how to apply Lavish Lashes® safely to the lower lashes, a unique must-have service offering for your “Lash Menu of Services.”
To maximize your learning experience and outcomes, this class offers you more opportunity for personalized instruction from the trainer and includes additional observation time whereby you benefit from watching the instructor apply lash extensions at expert speed and receive encouraging, instructive feedback as she observes you applying the lashes.. You may review the detailed Course Agenda and Learning Objectives here.
You will be working hands-on with a model during most of the course day. You are required to bring a model to the training, however, if you are traveling from out of town and unable to do so, please contact us as soon as possible so we can explore other options. Unlike other companies, Lavish Lashes® does not ask you to be a model for another student. The goal of our training is to teach you the application technique as a professional, not from the perspective of the client, thus giving you the most value for your training hours and investment.
As with all of our Certification Programs, Lavish Lashes® has certain requirements that must be met in order to enroll in the Certification Program that is right for you. Please read the next section carefully to learn about the steps to meet the course prerequisites and how to register for the Advanced Comprehension and Conversion Certification Course.
Course Prerequisites and How to Register
Step 1: Provide Proof of Experience/Certification and/or Training
The Advanced Conversion Course builds on the knowledge and skills that you have already acquired through a previous certification course with another company and/or formal training, in addition to a minimum level of experience in applying eyelash extensions. To validate and demonstrate your basic knowledge and skills you will be asked to:
- Provide proof of formal training, e.g., a certificate from another eyelash extension company, eyelash extension training through a school’s curriculum, etc.
- Provide a minimum of 2 before and after photos of your eyelash extension applications. If you are in need of supplies, order here.
- Answer a brief Preliminary Questionnaire about your lash extension experience and your product, training and marketing needs so we can better assist you with being successful with our products.
- Be prepared to demonstrate your ability as this course does require you to have sufficient skill level in order for you to Advance your Comprehension and earn certification.
- Complete a self-study review of the Lavish Lashes® curriculum, Fundamentals of Lash Extension Basic Technique Workbook, and an accompanying pretest. During class you will role-play with your instructor to review the topics covered in the self-study and pretest.
- Meeting the prerequisites requirement is essential to your successful participation in the Advanced Comprehension and Conversion Certification Course.
Step 2: Purchase Your Lavish Lashes® Product Supplies
Choose and purchase either an Essentials Kit ($625) or a Pro Kit ($985). We also carry an affordable Starter Kit ($445). Unlike most of our competitors, we do not require that you purchase a kit prior to attending our certification workshop. Lavish Lashes® provides everything you need for your training class. However, since we are certifying you on our products, a kit purchase, or the minimum equivalent in core supplies for a Starter Kit, is needed in order for you to receive your certification.
Step 3: Complete Next Steps
Once you have completed your registration, you will be sent a short questionnaire to complete prior to the class. We will use the information you provide to tailor-make the training just for you!
You will also be provided access to the online Lavish Lashes® curriculum, Fundamentals of Lash Extension Basic Technique Workbook and the accompanying pretest. We ask that you complete the self-study and pretest prior to the class. Given your prior certification and/or training in lash extensions, this material should provide a quick review of the basic concepts in eyelash biology and safety.
As a result of taking our Advanced Conversion Course, you will be able to:
- Improve your speed and consistency while maintaining perfect technique with the 1-Step Sequence for Perfect Bonding
- Conduct a professional client consultation using the exclusive Lavish Lashes® Client Intake and Consent Form
- Identify up to ten different techniques for isolation and dealing with challenging lash applications and moving more efficiently on the lash line
- Apply basic techniques to increase volume
- Safely apply lash extensions to the lower lashes
|7:00 am – 9:00 am
|Basic Concepts Review – Scenario Role-play with the Instructor
|Timed Basic Technique Assessment
|Lavish Lashes Basic Technique Instruction – How to Achieve the 1-Step Sequence for Perfect Bonding
|Best Practices for Safe Removal of Lash Extensions
|9:00 am – 3:00 pm
|Timed Skills Assessment
|Trainer – Student Rotations
|Introduction of Advanced Techniques
• Learn up to 10 different techniques for isolation and working with challenging lashes and moving more efficiently on the lash line
|How to Safely Apply Lavish Lashes® to the lower lashes
*Class times may vary from 5-7 hours depending on the number of students and skill level.