Long, thick and full eyelashes are desired by many women and often seen on the pages of many beauty magazines. Unfortunately, we are not all genetically blessed with perfect lashes, and although it might seem hard to believe, many models and celebrities also belong in this category. You might wonder “how come these beautiful people seemingly have perfect lashes?” The answer – Eyelash Extensions by Lavish Lashes®! By attaching synthetic hairs to your individual natural eyelashes with a special adhesive, you can get fabulous looking eyes that will make you stand out in a crowd. Lash extensions applied by a Certified Lavish Lash technician, can be costly, and although some lash stylists offer lash extensions dirt cheap, you get what you pay for. Not to worry, after making this investment in yourself, the many benefits will quickly remind you why you did it. Need convincing? Just read the top 5 reasons to get eyelash extensions below!
5 Reasons Why You Should Get Lash Extensions
- You will look and feel better, especially now that you can stop envying the models and celebrities in magazines. Eyelash extensions instantly dramatically enhance your eyes. They will look bigger, brighter and more youthful, and the lashes will also bring out the color of your eyes. The compliments will start pouring in, and your confidence will increase. When you look good, you feel good!
- You can still do everything you did before. Lavish Lash extensions look natural and are weightless; you will most likely forget that you are wearing them. After the first 48 hours, you can go about your business as normal. You can even swim and shower with the lashes.
- You will have time to spare. No more rushing in the morning to put on your makeup and get out the door. You can sleep in a little longer, because Lavish Lash extensions naturally frame and emphasize your eyes, so curling your lashes and applying eye makeup is really not necessary anymore. Also, you don’t have to bother taking off eye makeup once the day is done.
- You can save money. Since eyelash extensions look good on their own, you don’t have to buy tubes of mascara to bring out your lashes. The days of layering mascara, and potentially risking smudges and raccoon eyes, are over. You can save the money and get yourself another treat; LavishBrow™ extensions maybe?
- You can easily maintain the look. Initially getting lash extensions can take up to 2 hours, depending on the skill of your lash technician. After this, all you have to do is maintain the look by getting touch-ups, or so-called fills, every 2 to 3 weeks. In addition to being less expensive, fills are less time-consuming; in about 30 minutes, you will leave the salon knowing that your lashes look as fabulous as you feel.
As you can see, lash extensions have many advantages. Unfortunately, there is also one big disadvantage that you should consider. Lash extensions are addictive (in a good way)! Once you get the lashes, you won’t want anything different. When the lashes are removed, you will miss the beautiful accent they gave your eyes. Fortunately, you won’t have to do without for long; a quick call to your Certified Lavish Lash Technician can have you lashed up in no time.
What are you waiting for, book your eyelash extensions appointment with a stylist near you today! Already have eyelash extensions? Leave a comment below or tag us in your lash selfies to show off how much you love them!